Saturday, July 19, 2008

Remember Me?

So it's been about 2 weeks, but I have a very good excuse. I was on vacation. In Canada. At Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary celebration. I had all kinds of good plans -- I was going to take a photo tour of Mom's garden and post it here -- I was going to take family pictures and post them here -- I was going to write a blog or two at midnight when the sun was still shining in the very far north. Funny how none of that happened.

Instead I have two pictures of my favorite wildflower ever:

See how lovely it is? And it grows enthusiastically from Edmonton north. I've seen it in Colorado too. Maybe it's the elevation, not the latitude. Who knows. But here in parting, with a promise that I'll get back to this blogging thing regularly, is number 2:

Isn't that lovely?

More later,

b

No comments: